Saturday, July 25, 2009

Biomed Odyssey Orientation Week

After months of discussion, weeks of preparation and a couple of sleepless nights, the Biomed Odyssey finally draws to a close.

What may seem like an endless orientation for the juniors, is actually a unique way from us seniors, of welcoming all juniors as part of our big family in UPM. Here I would like to thank all the seniors who worked as committee members to ensure the realization and smooth running of all events during orientation week. Next, I would like to give a special acknowledgment to lecturers and staffs of Biomedical Science Department, who gave support in our activities.

Last but not least, from the bottom of my heart, I thanked and congratulate all the juniors who made this orientation worth 'wild' and unlike any other. I represent the organizing committee to apologize for any misbehavior and misconduct from us, and hope that any offensive action may never remain as a torn in our relationship.

OK enough writing. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. Now I have a video to summarize what our orientation has been. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment